with FREE UK Standard Delivery
An easy to use highly accurate livestock heat stress data logger with free-to-use Bluetooth connected App for both iOS and Android.
The Kestrel DROP D2AG Livestock Heat Stress data logger is a cost effective, extremely durable and easy to use temperature and humidity data logger with additional Temperature Humidity Index (THI) calculations for livestock and feed storage monitoring. They can be used in the barn, during transport, or anywhere livestock are housed.
You can access data and chart real-time using the free Kestrel Connect App and download data in .csv format
The DROP D2AG logger is IP67 rated (30-minute submersion at 1m) and MIL-STD-810G drop tested making it ideal for remote locations, inside or outside. The Kestrel Connect App allows data to be viewed from your connected device up to 100ft away.
Each unit comes complete with a user replaceable CR2032 Coin Cell Battery (average life 300 hours) and is equipped with a sturdy D-ring for hanging wherever needed.
• THI (Temperature-Humidity Index). A dairy cattle specific measurement that provides guidance for when heat stress will start to reduce milk production.
• Temperature (Fahrenheit and Celsius)
• Humidity (RH)
• Dew Point Temperature
• Heat Stress Index
• Bluetooth Smart (Wireless Technology)
• Data Logger
• Free Kestrel Connect App
• 24 x 46 mm x 60 mm, weighs 34 grams
• Drop-Tested, MIL-STD-810G
• IP67 Waterproof
• Lightweight & Durable
• CR2032 Coin Cell Battery (average life 300 hours)
• Kestrel Certificate of Conformity
• 5 Year Warranty Manufacturer’s Warranty
|Environmental Monitoring (with SpaceLogger Data Loggers)|
|Environmental Monitoring (with Wind Systems)|
|Fire Fighting & Emergency Response|
|Health & Safety Monitoring|
|Hunting & Fishing|
|Laboratory Applications (with Data Logging)|
|Manufacturing and R&D|
|Marine, Ships & Harbours|
|Sport Data Loggers|