Product code: FLX2
The FLX2 system offers a simple and cost effective solution to viewing wind and weather data locally.
The WS-15A display receives data from the sensor directly via RS232 cable up to a distance of 20m (please call us on +44 (0) 1590 641223 if you require a greater cable length than 20m), the programmable IP65 rated display provides a clear digital readout and can operate either an audible alarm or volt free relay when user defined parameters have been met.
If you want to discuss a bespoke system specification or have any questions call
our technical team on +44 (0) 1590 641223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Simple set up. Viewable data within minutes.
• Rugged IP65 rated water-resistant display for outside use.
• Easy to operate display with user prompts.
• Selectable wind speed units.
• Pressure calibration setting.
• Sensor alignment correction.
• Clear alpha-numeric display with backlight for night viewing.
• RS232 input with RS232 output as standard.
• High or low wind speed alarm functionality with hold-on and hold-off period.
• Volt free relay functionality.
• Low power consumption.
• A full suite of weather parameters can be measured including wind speed, wind direction, air temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure and dew point.
• Maintenance free super accurate ultrasonic sensors resulting in a cost effective long term solution.
• Lightning protection can be added, please contact us for a quotation.
• 2 year warranty as standard.
• Sensor (dependent on your selection).
• WindSonic Mounting Mast (anodised aluminium, 0.9metres long).
• 20m RS232 Cable (between sensor & W10 Wind & Weather SpaceLogger ) with WSCONN.
• WS-15A programmable LCD display.
• Power Supply Unit.
|WindSonic User Manual - Issue 27 (Current Version)|
|LCJ Capteurs CV7 Sensor|