FlexiMet is a high quality, cost effective and flexible solution for wind and weather monitoring. Developed by Richard Paul Russell Ltd. FlexiMet systems use the latest ultrasonic sensors (Gill Instruments) combined with their own W10 Wind & Weather SpaceLogger technology to gather data and an IP65 rated programmable WS-15A LCD local display to view readings and activate an alarm or volt free relay.
Available in four standard models, we have systems that simply log data to those offering a local display, audible alarm or volt free relay activated by user defined settings. In addition we work closely with clients to deliver bespoke solutions for their individual requirements, please call us on +44 (0) 1590 641223 or email us at email@example.com.
• Simple, fast 'plug and play' set up
• Physical data transfer via SD card, no need for WiFi or local area network connectivity
• Data in .CSV file format easily downloaded for detailed analysis and graphing
• >16 years data storage capacity (based on 1 per 10 second logging interval using a WindSonic 1). Data 10 minute averaged as standard
• A full suite of weather parameters can be measured including wind speed, wind direction, temperature, humidity, dew point, precipitation and many more
• Easy to operate rugged IP65 rated water-resistant programmable display for outside use (alpha-numeric with backlight for night viewing)
• High or low wind speed alarm functionality with hold-on and hold-off period
• Volt free relay functionality
• Low power consumption
• Maintenance free super accurate sensors resulting in a cost effective long term solution
• Standalone power supply options for remote locations available
If you wish to discuss FlexiMet systems in more detail or require help in delivering a bespoke solution our technical team are here to help. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0) 1590 641223